Depot Eindhoven consists of four Eindhoven organisations: Eindhoven365, Kusters Facilities, Noctua Events and Lo Boelhouwers Event Management. They are all active in the events industry and join hands at this social service centre called Stichting Depot Eindhoven. Based on sustainable and responsible entrepreneurship, Depot Eindhoven provides services and facilities to people and businesses who work, or are active in, the public domain.
DEPOT EINDHOVEN TAKES CARE OF, ADVISES AND FACILITATES SOCIAL ORGANISATIONS, DISTRICT AND NEIGHBOURHOOD EVENTS:
- hiring out materials at non-profit rates
- Financial support to volunteer groups
- Advice and guidance regarding authorisation procedures, laws and regulation
- Advice and guidance regarding traffic logistics and traffic control measures
- Advice and guidance regarding business support
- Offering workspace to social organisations
At Depot Eindhoven, community organisations, district and neighbourhood parties, cultural organisations and charities can rent materials at non-profit rates. For instance tables, chairs, tents but also crew, catering materials. In short, everything you need to throw an event or neighbourhood party. If the required materials are not in stock, we'll offer them at the same conditions via our regular suppliers .
It's not easy to organise an event or neighbourhood gathering. Knowledge on authorisation procedures, local laws and regulation and traffic control measures are often required. To help non-commercial organisations, we offer suppport and guidance during the application of report and authorisation procedures and the traffic control measures you need to take. Furthermore, Depot Eindhoven has an office space and the necessary experience to train and guide people.
If you would you to close a street or square, the Municipailty of Eindhoven requires a traffic plan. Additionally, the support of traffic guards is often necessary. We are happy to assist you with all required traffic measurements.
Traning for volunteer groups such as scouting clubs, carnaval societies and sports culbs. For example the following trainings:
- Event guide (present information to visitors)
- crowd-management staff (redirecting visitors at crowded event locations)
- Event support (allround employable in technical crew)
- Organisation enhancement to volunteer organisations
Additional trainings (in combination with our partners/regular suppliers)
- Traffic guard (professional)
- Fork lift driver (professional)